We are extremely proud of our signature product– the all amazing baby and toddler hammock. The hammock is made for swinging, sleeping and resting and for looking super cool. It has been tested and tried by an occupational therapist for the therapeutic use of swinging.
In essence, swinging is not only a fun activity to participate in, but also a great facilitator of both mental and physical development! – Laura Kruger (Occupational Therapist)
The swings are easy to hang and portable, great for on the verandas, picnics, camping or taking over to grandma’s -all you need is a strong single point, (eg. a beam or tree branch) from which to hang them. We provide a 2 and a half meter length of rope and a marine grade stainless steel hook and shackle for hanging. Alternatively they can be hung from a secure eye bolt/hook.
We are a proudly South African company. At Migi Designs our aim is to design and manufacture products that are good-looking and yet serves a great purpose. All our products are made with durable fabric and with that, excellent workmanship to last you and your family a long long time. Like a Migi companion for life. And with Migi, we want you to make memories!
- Baby hammock already assembled and packed in a matching canvas drawstring bag
- Bahama Canvas, 4 x 35 mm round wooden poles, 7 mm sash cord and a hook and shackle
- Can take up to 20 kg
- For indoor or outdoor use
- Machine or Hand washable (Dismantle before wash)
- Adult supervision is advised. MiGi Designs will not be liable for any loss or damages
- The sash cord(rope) needs to be inspected regularly for your safety, especially if it is left out in the sun and the rain. The cord’s weakest points are any areas of friction and needs to be replaced if you see any signs of wear and tear.